Giannini Penta 1747 Fountain Product Description
- Product Information
- A striking addition to any outdoor space that allows you to enjoy the relaxing sounds of nature
- Giannini Penta 1747 outdoor fountain is crafted by true artisans, just for you.
- Made with pride right here in the USA from ultra-durable fiber-reinforced cast stone concrete — enjoy it for years to come
- The Giannini Penta 1747 requires no external plumbing and comes with an integrated electric pump for easy operation.
- Zen waterfall stream from artisan forged copper spillways.
- Designed with an adjustable flow rate.
- Conserves water with an electrical pump that recirculates the water (included)
- Easy Maintenance with no direct water connection needed (self-contained)
- Water-tight therefore does not need a liner
- No plumbing is required.
- Easy set-up.
Giannini Garden Ornaments are made in the USA by a family-owned business.
American Made Water Fountains
Overall: 40'' H x 52'' W x 17'' D
Product Weight: 1254 lbs
Length of Electrical Cord: 240”
Water Capacity: 30 gallons
Fountain Type: Floor, Wall
Color: Shown in Greystone. Other colors/ finishes are available.
Water Sound: Normal Cascade
Pump/ Filter Required: Yes (Included)
Adjustable Flow Rate: Yes
Power Source: Electricity (110 volts)
Base Included: Yes
Pump Access Door: Yes
Weather Resistant: Yes
Water Resistant: Yes
Plumbing Required: No
Location: Outdoor Use
Installation Required: Yes
Sound: Normal continuous, cascading, flowing water sound
Assembly: Adult assembly and installation is required.
Warranty: Yes (One year warranty from Giannini Garden Fountain
INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS FOR GIANNINI GARDEN WATER FOUNTAINS
Click here for pdf
Custom Made- Currently delivering 6-7 weeks after the purchase date.
Note: Depending on the finish you choose, we may be able to ship one in stock. Please inquire if you need it sooner.
Ships from the Giannini Garden Ornaments Warehouse in south San Francisco, CA
Giannini Garden fountains ship on a pallet via freight curbside delivery to any address in the Continental USA. This service relies on air-ride trucks to provide your fountain with a smoother ride to minimize the chance of breakage. While we manufacture to order incorporating customer choices in finishes, our lead time is usually about 6-7 weeks from the date of sale. The truck driver will place your items on your property, but cannot assist with final placement.
This fountain is delivered on a pallet in two pieces. It is quite heavy for going up steps. If it needs to be delivered going up two or more steps, Giannini recommends moving it on a hand truck and moving it with four strong people. If there are a lot of steps, it is suggested to hire a crane.
What To Expect From Fountains USA:
- You will receive an email when you place your order to confirm your fountain selection and choice of finish.
- This means that we have authorized your credit card for the purchase and have contacted the manufacturer.
- As soon as we receive your confirmation email, we reach out to Giannini to begin building your fountain.
- When your order is ready to ship, we will send you tracking information.
What To Expect From The Shipping Company:
- When it reaches your city or a city near yours, the dispatcher will call you to set up a future delivery date and time with you. Your purchase will not be delivered until you set up this appointment as someone will need to be present to accept the merchandise.
- You need to be at the delivery address during the delivery window to receive and sign for the item.
- The dispatcher will let you know what dates they have available.
- Please make sure the phone number you entered at checkout is a good number to contact you.
- Don't screen your calls during this time until your item has been delivered.
- The item will be delivered via a lift gate truck with one delivery person. It will be placed on your property. Depending on where your ideal placement is, the delivery may or may not be able to place in your desired location. Delivery drivers are only required to place the fountain on your property and not through gates and hard to reach areas.
- Be sure to keep all your packing materials including the pallet. If you decide to return the item you will need to have all the original packing materials.
- Freight Curbside Delivery covers delivery only to your curbside.
- Delivery does not include the installation or setup of plumbing, electrical, or other operating components.
- ALWAYS pre-measure the location to ensure your purchased product will fit. This includes measuring entryways, stairwells, and door frames the item may need to pass through.
- This service does not cover the removal or relocation of existing items.
- The arrival area should be properly cleared before the delivery appointment.
- Freight Curbside Delivery is only available for orders shipping to the continental U.S. (excluding Alaska and Hawaii).
Inspect Your Fountain:
- Please inspect the packaging of your items when they arrive.
- Carton damage requires visual inspection of contents of the unit. If the fountain packaging has excessive damage with the exposed product, REFUSE SHIPMENT.
- Sign carrier paperwork: “Carton damaged and refused”
- FountainsUSA.com recommends IMMEDIATE inspection, with driver present, to verify damage. If contents are damaged, indicate damage on carrier’s paperwork and notify FountainsUSA.com immediately at email@example.com.
- IMPORTANT: If contents cannot be inspected immediately, notation on carrier’s paperwork must state: “Carton damage, subject to inspection” and list type of damage".
- Contents must be inspected within 48 hours of arrival and actual damage reported to the carrier
- If there are any products damaged upon arrival, you can file a warranty claim to get replacement parts for anything that's damaged by sending photos to support send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
If you have any further questions about the ordering and shipping process, feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com
FountainsUSA.com is not responsible for products purchased through our affiliate links.
Please contact the store you ordered your product from (ie: Amazon) for their specific Return/Refund Policies.
Giannini Fountains Made In South San Francisco
All Giannini Garden ornaments are original designs. We start with an idea, then make a detailed drawing.
An original is sculpted from the drawing.
Latex is painted over the sculpture and let dry, creating a mold.
A fiberglass shell is created over the latex mold.
Concrete is hand-poured into the mold.
Concrete is left to dry for twenty-four hours and the fountain is then taken out and cured.
The piece is then sanded and prepared for finishing.
Finally the piece is hand-colored in a signature finish.
- GIANNINI GARDEN ORNAMENTS INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
- VIDEO FROM THE FACTORY
Video taken in the showroom in South San Francisco, California (Bay Area).