Phoenix Precast Shipping time and Delivery info
FREE Shipping on all Phoenix Precast products in the Continental USA .
As of January 1, 2021 Phoenix Precast will be delivering 8-10 weeks from the date the order is placed.
Custom made concrete fountains will ship freight on a pallet.
The truck driver will place your items on your property, but cannot assist with final placement.
We will send tracking information, when the fountain is order is ready for delivery in 8-10 weeks from date purchased.
Phoenix Precast Fountains Terms and Conditions
Items ordered and returned will be charged a 15% re-stocking fee, provided they are in original saleable condition. Blemished items are sold as-is & are not returnable. Special order / non-inventory items are produced on a custom basis only and require a 100% Non-Returnable Deposit and are not returnable for refund or credit. Any items ordered with asphalt emulsion, concrete sealer, or with a sandblast finish are not returnable for refund or credit.
General Delivery InformationWe understand how important it is that you receive your items quickly, but we also know that our customers love to save money. That’s why we make every effort to expedite the processing of your order while offering free standard shipping on all of our fountains and accessories.
Once you complete your order, you will receive a confirmation email notifying you that we have received your order. Once we confirm that your item is in stock, we will prepare it for shipping and your payment will be approved.
For Phoenix Precast custom made fountains your payment will be processed so that the manufacture can begin building your fountain and delivery information will be sent when your fountain is ready to be shipped
When your fountain leaves the warehouse, you will receive an email with a shipping confirmation and tracking number. You can use this to monitor your order as it makes its way to you. However, please note that it may take up to 24 hours for the tracking information to appear on the carrier’s website.
As always, we are committed to making your experience as simple and easy as possible, which is why we process orders 7 days a week.
If Your Item is Out of Stock
While we strive to ensure all the items, we have listed for sale are in stock, we sometimes sell out of certain items unexpectedly. Should any part of your order be out of stock, we will immediately reach out to you via email. Once informed of the situation, you can decide whether to cancel your order or wait for the item to become available again.
NOTE: In the case of an out-of-stock item, your credit card will NOT be charged until you indicate how you would like to proceed with the order. Giannini Garden custom made fountains are not considered out of stock. They will be built once the order has been placed.
Shipping and Processing Information
Most all Phoenix Precast Fountains are delivered via Freight.
However, in the rare circumstance, standard shipping across the United States is completed using all major ground carriers. These include UPS, the United States Postal Service (USPS), FedEx, and FedEx SmartPost (a partnership between FedEx and the USPS.
Though estimated shipping and delivery times will vary based on your location, we can generally guarantee shipping times of 1-3 business days and delivery times of 3-10 business days (providing your product is in stock).
Again, we strive to provide our customers with accurate shipping and delivery times, but please note that these are only estimates. We also apologize that we are currently unable to ship to P.O. Box addresses.
Custom made fountains are currently being delivered between 8-10 weeks from when the order has been placed.
Freight Curbside Delivery
As a provider of fountains, we often deal in large or oversized products like Phoenix Precast fountains. Such items will be shipped via Freight Curbside Delivery. This services relies on air-ride trucks to provide your fountain with a smoother ride to minimize the chance of breakage. Not only is this service dependable, but cost-effective as well. Deliveries are made Monday – Friday during normal business hours, and can be scheduled in four-hour windows during those times. Once your fountain order is scheduled for shipping, Fountains USA.com will send you an email with tracking information and a freight company representative will contact you via phone to arrange an appointment for delivery.
- Average delivery lead times are 3-5 days from the date of shipment. For custom fountains, lead times are about 8-10 weeks from the date of order.
- Freight Curbside Delivery covers delivery only to your curbside.
- Delivery does not include the installation or setup of plumbing, electrical, or other operating components.
- ALWAYS pre-measure the location to ensure your purchased product will fit. This includes measuring entryways, stairwells, and door frames the item may need to pass through.
- Unfortunately, we are currently unable to ship to P.O. Box addresses.
- This service does not cover the removal or relocation of existing items.
- The arrival area should be properly cleared before the delivery appointment.
- Freight Curbside Delivery is only available for orders shipping to the continental U.S. (excluding Alaska and Hawaii).
Cancellations and Changes
Should you need to cancel or make changes to your order, please contact our customer service department at Support@FountainsUSA.com or call 800-801-4981. However, please note that most items ship within 2-3 business days, and many ship same-day. Neither changes nor cancellations can be guaranteed if we do not receive your request in time. Moreover, cancellations are not considered valid until you receive a cancellation confirmation email.
We strive to ensure your items arrive at your door in perfect condition. However, sometimes breakages are out of our control. Should you receive damaged merchandise, we will replace it immediately. Simply contact us within 24 hours of delivery at Support@FountainsUSA.com or call 800-801-4981.
- We recommend you carefully inspect your items and the packaging when they arrive.
- Please retain all boxes and associated packaging materials.
- Please take photos of the damage as soon as it is noticed. These will be helpful in expediting your claim.
Order Tracking Information
You are welcome to use our “Track Order Status” page to monitor your merchandise. Simply enter the tracking number sent to you in the shipping confirmation email and click the "Track" button to view your package's status. However, please note that heavy or otherwise oversized items must be sent by Freight (custom fountains). You will receive an email with tracking information when your fountain is ready to be shipped from the manufacturer.
Alternately, you can monitor your order via the carrier's tracking system. Your order confirmation email will contain a tracking number for this purpose. However, please note that it may take up to 24 hours from the time of your order for your package to become available for tracking.
If you have any questions, please feel free to call us at Support@FountainsUSA.com or call 800-801-4981.
Additional Shipping Policies
- FREE shipping costs are included with any unit going ground to the lower 48 states. A.K. & H.I. ship by AIR at an additional cost.
- We do not offer Cash on Delivery services.
- A phone number is required by the freight company so that a delivery appointment can be made. Failure to provide this may cause unwanted delays.
- A delay in delivery may cause additional storage fees to accrue. These will need to be paid prior to delivery.
- If you don't receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order confirmation, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Custom fountain tracking information will be sent 8-10 weeks from when the order was placed.
- All orders canceled are subject to an administration fee equal to 15% of the total order amount, whether or not your order has shipped. This fee covers administrative and personnel costs.
- If your item is on backorder and you accept the backorder, we will have to process your payment before the product ships. If you decide to cancel before a backorder arrives and is processed for shipping, we will not charge a fee and will refund your money.
- If your order has shipped, you (the buyer) will be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card used when placing your order.
Excellent service and very easy process!
Not only was the shipping prompt but the product is tops. Would definitely recommend FountainsUSA but also this product