Original Price $400.00
Current Price $340.95
Design Toscano Peeing Boy of Brussels Sculptural Outdoor Fountain with Plinth Base NG33505
This legendary Manneken Pis has stood in Brussels for over 300 years
We've captured this icon of one of Europe's most beautiful cities while versions of his legendary story continue to multiply over the centuries. Manneken Pis (“little man pee” in Dutch), a famous landmark and rite of passage for many European tourists, has stood near Brussels Town Hall since 1619. This delightful and mischievous sculpture with included UL-listed recirculating pump, shell basin and elevating plinth base, will bring classic art and humor to your home or garden. This Toscano exclusive is cast in quality designer resin and finished in faux stone.
The Peeing Boy of Brussels Sculptural Fountain with Plinth Base (Item# NG33505)
The Peeing Boy of Brussels Piped Statue ( Item# NG335051)
The Peeing Boy of Brussels Sculptural Fountain ( Item# NG8335050)
Click here to add DR290 Pump to Cart
Many customers ask if our products stand up to long winters, extremely inclement weather, and freezing temperatures. The answer is yes, but only with proper care. While we expect the works of art we sell to be of the best quality, Mother Nature can be quite tough on these pieces. Extreme and rapid changes in temperature and humidity may affect your statues adversely. Resin and cast stone have an inherent tendency to expand and contract with climactic conditions. The ideal solution is to store your fountain away from direct exposure to the winter elements, for example, a basement, garage or gardener's shed would be perfect. The following recommendations are offered to help ensure that your purchases give you years of enjoyment:
- Drain the bowl(s) or shell(s) thoroughly.
- Remove the statue and pump, storing them inside if possible.
- Fill the bowl(s) or shell(s) with an absorbent material such as towels, blankets, etc.
- Cover the entire fountain with a fountain cover or heavy-duty plastic sheeting and secure tightly. Should condensation droplets form on the inside of the cover, the material will absorb them.
- Small Fountain bowls may be inverted so that water will not pool inside.
- Remove the drain plug if your fountain has one.
- Do not use antifreeze in fountains.
- Do not allow fountains to sit in freezing and thawing water.
- We strongly suggest that all portable fountains be moved indoors in inclement weather and freezing temperatures.
Product VideosThe Peeing Boy of Brussels Sculptural Fountain with Plinth Base (Item# NG33505)
The Peeing Boy of Brussels Piped Statue ( Item# NG335051) The Peeing Boy of Brussels Sculptural Fountain