Design Toscano Cascading Aloha Tiki Three-Bowl Garden Fountain SS11521
All hail the Polynesian gods of fun! Guests will be sweetly serenaded by the cascading streams of tropical water music that dance from bowl to bowl in this private oasis, ready to toast your next Tiki bar garden party! Offering up multiple pools lit by the included low-voltage LED lights, this Design Toscano exclusive fountain needs no outside water source because it constantly recycles from a hidden reservoir. This party-starter with integrated UL-listed, indoor/outdoor pump is cast in quality designer resin and hand-finished to replicate natural wood grain. Aloha to the good times!
- 15"Wx14½"Dx29"H. 22 lbs.
- This fountain includes a 120 gallon per hour pump and features 2 LED light clusters with 4 white bulbs each.
- Pump includes 6 foot long cord.
Winter Care of Design Toscano Fountains:
Many customers ask if our products stand up to long winters, extremely inclement weather, and freezing temperatures. The answer is yes, but only with proper care. While we expect the works of art we sell to be of the best quality, Mother Nature can be quite tough on these pieces. Extreme and rapid changes in temperature and humidity may affect your statues adversely. Resin and cast stone have an inherent tendency to expand and contract with climactic conditions. The ideal solution is to store your fountain away from direct exposure to the winter elements, for example, a basement, garage or gardener's shed would be perfect. The following recommendations are offered to help ensure that your purchases give you years of enjoyment:
- Drain the bowl(s) or shell(s) thoroughly.
- Remove the statue and pump, storing them inside if possible.
- Fill the bowl(s) or shell(s) with an absorbent material such as towels, blankets, etc.
- Cover the entire fountain with a fountain cover or heavy-duty plastic sheeting and secure tightly. Should condensation droplets form on the inside of the cover, the material will absorb them.
- Small Fountain bowls may be inverted so that water will not pool inside.
- Remove the drain plug if your fountain has one.
- Do not use antifreeze in fountains.
- Do not allow fountains to sit in freezing and thawing water.
- We strongly suggest that all portable fountains be moved indoors in inclement weather and freezing temperatures.
Please remember, while resin and cast stone are strong and durable, nature can be stronger. A little maintenance and care will keep your investment beautiful for years to come.